Management Solutions

www.managementsolutions.com
  www.managementsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Management Solutions

Tough job, good opportunity.

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Madrid (Spain)
Current Employee - Consultant in Madrid (Spain)

I have been working at Management Solutions

Pros

Great future development opportunities, very good teamwork opportunities, getting to know new and interesting people from whom to learn a great deal. Working with highly capable customers, with very interesting meetings and highly demanding relationships.

Cons

Long hours, not extremely well paid, great stress, not always interesting projects.

Enhance teamwork, explain project development better. I would advise them to try to creat an atmopshere of a more integrated team, with a greater motivation for accomplishing the goals that are set for the project, not only using team people to carry out specific tasks without bearing in mind that there is an overal objective.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Management Solutions (View Most Recent)

A great place to learn and leave.

Former Employee - Consultant  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Former Employee - Consultant in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I worked at Management Solutions

Pros

They have a good good carreer plan, great travel policies, are technically competent, and have huge clients.

Cons

There's a lack of people skills from senior management, poor human resources policies, poor communication, limited client diversity, total lack of meritocracy (if you work well, you get promoted 1 level every year. If you don't, you will be promoted the same).
    I worked at the Company's Brazilian office and they don't have any autonomy to decide they. I've heard it is the same on other offices. The HQ in Madrid centralizes everything.

Improve human resources policies and meritocracy. They should do a management consulting project internally and try to apply the advices they give for the clients at home.

Great Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at Management Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

It was a great company to work for

Cons

There weren't a lot of cons to speak of

None

There are newer employer reviews for Management Solutions

Worked for Management Solutions? Contribute to the Community!