Mando America
www.mando.com Opelika, AL

Co-op Student Process Engineer

Industrial Engineering Co-op (Current Employee)
Opelika, AL

I have been working at Mando America as an intern for more than a year

ProsGood Experience and exposure to industry. Good people, technology is impressive. Engineering team is excellent and smart and easy to work with. Factory as a whole uses majority robots.

ConsSalary is low for me and from other full time engineers, also every major decision has to be run by home company in Korea

its ok

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at Mando America

Pros: people are the best to deal with Cons: compensation is less minimum at best No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Being starter it was good but not for experienced persons.

Research Engineer (Current Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Mando America

Pros: Very good company for starters to learn & woman for… Cons: Management sucks. No clear goals defined. Advice to Senior Management: Need to check management decisions & should have clear goals… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mando America.

Worked for Mando America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mando America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mando America CEO Tae Kwak. All reviews posted anonymously by Mando America employees.