Manhattan Associates
www.manh.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Work Travel and have Fun

Principal Consultant (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsIf you are a workaholic and love to learn and grow at a fast pace, Manhattan Associates is the place to be. There are lots of opportunities to learn different aspects of supply chain and one should be proactive in pursuing them and learning them. Managers are more than happy to give you responsibilities, but it is important that you deliver once you have taken up the responsibility. There are various solutions that Manhattan is developing and hence there is a lot of room to learn but it is not necessary that you will be easily transitioned to one team to another easily, especially once you are a subject matter expert.

ConsHR is something that definitely needs to be improved at Manhattan. Many of the processes are dependent on the employee taking the initiative whereas I believe that HR should be proactive in reaching out to employees. Moreover, I would say that the compensation could be definitely better keeping in mind the long hours consultants and analysts spend doing the work. There could be an added travel related benefits in terms of cash or some other perks.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease ensure that Employee morale is retained. There is a lot of hard work involved in the implementation and hence the folks should be compensated accordingly. One small way to do it would be to make HR processes more employee friendly rather than employee dependent.

Good place for some- But didn't work for me

Principal Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Manhattan Associates

Pros: Very challenging and complex applications. The applications made by Manhattan Associates are used by Tier 1 customers. We solve very complex work flows and compete… Cons: You don't have a life outside work. Lots of politics between groups. I guess that's… Advice to Senior Management: Chasing extreme deadlines all the time is not feasible. Some of your employees are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Manhattan Associates - Worthwhile Experience with certain loopholes

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Manhattan Associates

Pros: The best reason i can think of is the learning curve at Manhattan is worthwhile. People get in to the groove quickly and learn a… Cons: The downside is again too much of work. People who would like 8-5 job wouldnt love this place. Senior Management expects employees… Advice to Senior Management: Some people being the best in the group and the company sometimes get overlooked and the company ends up losing very productive employees. I would… More
There are newer reviews on Manhattan Associates.

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manhattan Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Manhattan Associates CEO Eddie Capel. All reviews posted anonymously by Manhattan Associates employees.