Manhattan Associates

www.manh.com

It could have been so much more.....

Former Employee - Part of the Technology Team  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Part of the Technology Team in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great team dynamics, location, opportunity to learn, at time of hiring - managment

Cons

Stuck with status quo when it comes to operational processes, bottom line first made work challenging and at times very stressful, slow to react to known business risks, politics, title and compensation did not match job function and duties. No work from home option, can be a lot of hours depending on role and responsibilities. Lack of good and trustworthy management/leadership.

When your staff bring to light possible of risk, poor management and challenges that hinder the success of the individual, team, department and company listen. Listen very closely! Especially when more than one person raises the matter.

Other reviews for Manhattan Associates

NO work life balance..period !

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Satisfaction that you are having a job.
    Frequent flyer miles, hotel points for the company paid trips

Cons

No work and personal life balance.
    Incompetent salaries - Normally I don't discuss salaries with anyone but I realized I was paid around 15k lesser than what they are paying others at the same level as me.
    Poor Management - If you are lucky, you get to work under good managers but I wasn't fortunate enough. I had to work with some really rude and in-compassionate managers.
    The more you work, the more you are made to work with NO incentives. No proper appreciation until you really cry out loud.
    I once had to beg to "take off" the weekend ! Apparently the mgmt thinks they own our weekends too.

Please try to care for your employees. We are not just money making machines.
    Also, HIRE NEW PEOPLE. You are seeing such good revenues, why do you want to suck the life out of the existing employees ? Put Multiple consultants on a project and don't keep just one consultant responsible for the entire lifecycle. They too have their personal lives and also like to spend time with their families during weekends rather than digging their heads through the product that doesn't work to start with.

Great Company with Great People

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

People are really fun. Projects are challenging. If you enjoy travelling and working with people to fix issues with software this is a good job for you.

Cons

Didnt enjoy the travelling. Has issues with moving up the corporate ladder. Most of your time is spent working away from home which can be a burden on meeting friends

Allow more time to be in Atlanta

There are newer employer reviews for Manhattan Associates.

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!