Manhattan Associates

www.manh.com

Great work experience, great people, but work/life balance off kilter

Not Specified (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsManhattan pays comparable salaries for non-tech positions. Pretty decent benefits.

ConsAs of 2013, new leadership seems to be a bit undecisive, which has caused extra effort on an already taxed staff.

In addition, when an associate resigns, the responsibilities tend to be distributed through the affected organization (usually one person). Management waits until something is broken before bringing in contractors to fill the gap.

Non-bonus eligible raises have tended to be rather low over the past couple of years, even for high performers. This is despite the fact that Manhattan has been consistently had record earnings for the same period with zero debt and over $100 million in cash.

There was a big push earlier this year to complete an Atlanta Journal-Constitution "2013 Best Place to Work" which is touted everywhere, however, many are curious how this could be given all of the above cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore decisiveness in direction; given record earnings, zero debt and $100 million in cash, spread the wealth a little for non-bonus eligible employees; the message read from not backfilling positions does not help an already understaffed organization.

Fast paced technology service provider, who makes software too.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Manhattan Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly people, embedded in wide array of businesses, innovative products, wide range of… Cons: Great starting point for a career, but career development is lacking unless you are willing to live on the road for… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This company is a great start for a career but you do not want to stay.

Consultant (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Manhattan Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This is a great job to work at if you want to travel. You also… Cons: You will work a ton of hours at this job. Management cares little… Advice to Senior Management: Seriously consider 360 review Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Manhattan Associates.

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!