Manhattan Associates

www.manh.com
There are newer employer reviews for Manhattan Associates

Great Company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Manhattan Associates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Exciting fast passed work environment. You get to work with really smart peers and support the backbone of commerce in the US. Supply chain is an exciting business and you work with the top companies in the world.

Cons

There is a lot of travel. While the travel can be fun it is intense and it is not always to exciting places. The pay at MA is not where it should be for a company that requires so much travel.

Increase the the pay levels and you can retain employees for the long term.

276 Other Employee Reviews for Manhattan Associates (View Most Recent)

A good place for a career, but not a co-op

Former Employee - Technical Co-Op in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Co-Op in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Manhattan Associates as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The only pro is that you get hands on experience.

Cons

As a technical co-op, I was assigned to a manager who did not have the time to give me assignments, let alone point me towards resources. The few times I was given a contact or a resource, they had unrealistic expectations of my abilities, given that there was no training or structure to the technical co-op program. I was expected to have intimate knowledge of how backend systems worked, but I had no exposure, no access, and no training/knowledge.

Because of the nature of the business, documentation most likely doesn't exist, or is haphazardly cobbled together by random employees and difficult to find.

At the time, all of the co-ops were assigned to sit in a meeting room together, the majority of whom all work on different teams. This isolated the co-ops and made it difficult to network with other Manahattan Associates employees, or make contacts that could help co-ops learn and grow.

Integrate co-ops into the employee force. By separating them, you prevent them from seeking out knowledge from experts in the company and from learning what the real culture of the company is like.

Provide a standardized training session for technical co-ops on the layout of the systems they work on, such as WMS or others, so they can learn which tools Manhattan uses and familiarize themselves with these when they are not given assignments.

good work

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Manhattan Associates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

good work
    challenging projects
    ok benefits
    need more collaboration with geo teams

Cons

less salary
    need more bonuses / salary increases
    increase team sizes per projects

be connected with low level team members

There are newer employer reviews for Manhattan Associates