Manhattan Beer Distributors

Slow growing

Current Employee - Sales in Long Island City, NY
Current Employee - Sales in Long Island City, NY

I have been working at Manhattan Beer Distributors

Pros

They teach you the fundamentals of the buisness. Have an excellent training structure, and leisure to get your job done.

Cons

Never a raise, long hours, and pay scale is horrible. Make it vertually impossible to make more money with ridiculous sales goals and worthless general market programming. Oh Yeah, did I mention the pay isn't that great.

Advice to Management

From salesrep to management the commission scale has to change. Need to get proper man power to help us lead to success in the field. Starting salaries must be higher and quality of people must follow. Practice what you preach with preperation and communication. Really need to be able to increase our salaries if we are building sale....seem to make the same money every year regaurdless of our company increase.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. POOr vehicle maintaince and lack of safety regulations

Current Employee - DRIVER/DELIVERY in New York, NY
    Current Employee - DRIVER/DELIVERY in New York, NY

I have been working at Manhattan Beer Distributors

Pros

Your mainly your own boss and yourf responsible for money and actions thats your only benifit

Cons

there is rarely any advancement when your a driver your a driver and thats it there's no climbing up the latter and company constantly attack drivers and charge for everything pallets and cases mistakenly given to customers for sales mistakes

Advice to Management

Remember that employees are adults not children respect is due every moment

2. RUN AWAY

Former Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Manhattan Beer Distributors

Pros

work 5 hours a week. Make average money. Sit in a bar all day and watch paint dry for fun.

Cons

Worst sales team morale I have ever seen. No on likes their job. Driving to the Bronx for meetings on friday afternoons only to sit and watch incompetent GSM's try to figure out a projector.

Advice to Management

Abolish all On premise supervisors. Pay sales reps more and actually give them a feeling of accountability. "At the end of the day" no one working at MBD cares about the company. Which is sad.