Manheim
www.manheim.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Mixed bag but Overall a good company with good new direction

Field Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Manheim full-time for more than a year

ProsOverall, the company seems to care about its employees and with new upper management, they seem to have the right direction figured out. Getting there will take time and if it does, it will hopefully solve some of the issues that there are. Most management seems pretty good.

ConsBecause there are so many auctions, they are not all on the same page. Some are very well run and some are not so having to deal with all of them can sometimes be tough. It has gotten better over the years but has some work still to be done. There is some disconnect from the sales force to the auction locations.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out a way to have better communication from the auction locations to customers as well as the sales force to help make everything run smoother.

good job

I have been working at Manheim part-time for less than a year

Pros: great people to work with. fun job overall. Cons: hours are odd and no benefits for part time employees..... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fair and respectable company to work for.

I have been working at Manheim part-time

Pros: Good close family feeling, exciting unique environment. Cons: Hectic on sale days. Special skills required. Dealers can be… Advice to Senior Management: Help employees to further there careers within manheim or the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Manheim.

Worked for Manheim? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manheim reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Manheim CEO Sandy Schwartz. All reviews posted anonymously by Manheim employees.