Manheim

www.manheim.com
  www.manheim.com
There are newer employer reviews for Manheim

A meaningful, valuable, and interesting internship

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Manheim as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The company really cares about its employees, promotes personal development, has a comfortable corporate culture, and a beautiful campus. No matter how high up management is, each person is very nice and respectful to the interns. The work is interesting and challenging.

Cons

Unclear about post-internship opportunities and hiring.

Talk more about the future of the interns, how many people get hired after the internship, etc

137 Other Employee Reviews for Manheim (View Most Recent)

Amazing internship

I have been working at Manheim as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great people
    Fantastic learning environment

Cons

Didn't understand all of the products

Manheim has afforded me extraordinary opportunities that I would have never obtained in a classroom setting.

I have been working at Manheim as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Manheim is a wonderful place to work because the opportunities are endless; Manheim is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprise. This allows for employees to connect with the other companies and seek opportunities throughout Cox. This company allows there employees to continuously grow and advance in their career. They are strong believers in promoting from within. I have witnessed several promotions amongst the 12 weeks I have been here. Manheim is continuously growing. The thing I love most about Manheim is their committment to community service and employee's personal health. They have several onsite 24 hour fitness facilities and the host blood drives. Another pro is that executives often engage with the other thousands in the company. This makes Manheim seem more like a family than anything.

Cons

One thing that I have noticed is that there is not a lot of formal training in the company. Manheim also seems to be a bit too exclusive. The internship program should probably begin to recruit more globally.

Keep up good work! Try to put more emphasis on developing young professionals (college graduates)!

There are newer employer reviews for Manheim