Manitowoc Co.
www.manitowoc.com Manitowoc, WI 5000+ Employees

Change Not Welcome

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Manitowoc Co.

ProsManitiwoc provides many opportunities to work abroad, as a large portion of its business is done outside of the US.

ConsNo diversity. Many employees have been working for the company for an extensive amount of time, and have become very resistant to any change or new ideas.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen creating project teams or committees, increase the candidate pool from which you choose these candidates. Most internal committees are comprised of the same core group of people. Not because they are experts in their field(s), but because they have worked together for many years and continually nominate each other. Ensure that all core ethical standards are enforced throughout the company... domestically and internationally.

Key account manager handling large key customers and working to increase sales year over year. Work to meet sales goals

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Manitowoc Co. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great leadership, great employee programs, great availability to grow within… Cons: Health and wellness, 401K is average but encouraged. Advice to Senior Management: Meet more of the employees, place more emphasis on wellness… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good but could be great

I have been working at Manitowoc Co.

Pros: They are somewhat well established and are trying to improve… Cons: There is a lot of potential for the shady grove division but they are locked into the past. The processes are old, the… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the old mentality " if it ain't broke don't fix it". The customer feedback system does not work well at all yet… More

There are newer reviews on Manitowoc Co..

Worked for Manitowoc Co.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manitowoc Co. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Manitowoc Co. CEO Glen E. Tellock. All reviews posted anonymously by Manitowoc Co. employees.