Manpower
www.manpowergroup.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Low pay, but great source of work when you need it

Professional Consultant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsGreat for temporary work assignments between jobs. Account managers really have incentives to find you a spot on short notice. For long-term work it leaves a lot to be desired because benefits are poor and management is in alignment with the clients, not the consultants, when it comes to extensions, raises, etc.

ConsMost points are already mentioned above.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove your treatment and pay of long-term consultants because the IT industry is very competitive and you will lose your best people.

My experience was great for a part-time data analyzer.

General Office Clerk (Former Employee)
    Greenville, AL

I worked at Manpower

Pros: The reason I choose to work at Manpower was due… Cons: I always had to keep in contact over the phone, and it was a… More

Disappointing

Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Manpower

Pros: The jobs listed on their site tend to be higher-paying… Cons: I signed up with them last summer. Went through all the testing and interviewed with my assigned representative. Per her instructions, I contacted her weekly… Advice to Senior Management: Please advise your employees to communicate with their candidates. It is a waste of time on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Manpower.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Manpower CEO Jonas Prising. All reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees.