Manpower

Great Company To Work For

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Manpower

Pros

Manpower is a very publically traded corporation. As such it has a standard corporate structure making it comfortable for moving upward. Management seems to have a good pulse on the market and is proactive in making moves. Compensation is above industry average.

Cons

As with any large company, any decisions are done at a snails pace and sometimes it seems as though nothing getting done

Remember that this is a fast pace industry and in order to stay at the top we need to move faster than the competition.

591 Other Employee Reviews for Manpower (View Most Recent)

Positive experience for a temp agency.

Former Employee - Material Handler in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Material Handler in Austin, TX

I worked at Manpower

Pros

Pay was on time and correct, site supervisor pleasant and easy to work with. Pay for position is better than most, and included reasonable health benefits.

Cons

Information regarding COBRA Etc. once the assignment is over could be improved. No contact at all regarding benefits, went to an employment office, not at the former worksite, and when I was asking questions, I was getting "I think this" "I think that". these are benefits, former employess need to know what is required from them, especially COBRA related. Not unusaul for temp agencies in general, however.

Simply have a standard package of benefits information (or point them to the website) to give former employees once they leave an assignment. The attitude should not be "They left, so what", because many times, former employees become future employees, especially if they do a good job on the assignment.

To work at Manpower, you need to be able to juggle multiple duties with success.

Current Employee - Staffing Specialist in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Staffing Specialist in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Manpower

Pros

Fulfilling to help other people find jobs, good benefits, good communication from headquarters.

Cons

Not a lot of opportuntiy when working at a small branch.

There are newer employer reviews for Manpower