Manpower

www.manpowergroup.com

All depends on the management. It's been good, its's been bad and everything in between.

ProsWorking with our clients and associates and making a difference.Our particular branch offers us flexibility to beable to have a good work, home, life balance. I love what I do, but now it's changing to a sales environment not as much service and I miss that.

ConsTerrible benefits packages and incentives are too rigerous and discriminitory for some of the smaller markets. Beginning to become very top heavy at the corporate level and leaner in the field and much more demanding. Too many changes to fast and much confusion.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to the field more ofter. Get opinions out here on the front lines to see what we would benefit the most from. Improve the wage and benefit packages. Update our look & equipment in the field offices to portray a leader in the industry.

Good company to work for

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Manpower

Pros: They found a job that allows me to work from… Cons: Would like to receive benefits Advice to Senior Management: More feedback from Account Managers regarding client satisfaction Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I love working for Manpower, great team atmosphere and fair compensation.

I have been working at Manpower

Pros: Great Leadership Great Support System Great Benefits Cons: Very large profit growth expectations Cyclical earning potential Policies and Procedures change… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that your staff members are only one person and you cannot expect… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Manpower.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!