Manpower

www.manpowergroup.com

Typical Large Corporation

Former Employee - Analyst  in  Milwaukee, WI
Former Employee - Analyst in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Good benefits, nice working environment, great people and VERY good intentions. I love the philosophy of this company -- putting people to work. And we DID! We helped thousands of individuals find work when they needed it the most and helped many get hired permanently at excellent paying jobs.

Cons

At the corporate level, there were too many politics for those of us who just wanted to work and do our jobs. No thought for how the work was going to be accomplished, just who was going to run which department. I worked for Manpower for a long time and saw the same projects (different names) come and go, come and go, depending on who was leading them -- thinking they were new and innovative ideas, when we tried them 10 years ago and they didn't work. I think that's typical for large corporations with lots of turnover, unfortunately.

To Manpower's management? Get your act together. The people out in the field are the ones stuck with all the silly projects and new policies and procedures, that, by the way, don't get followed because there is no auditing or consequences!

Other reviews for Manpower

Temporary Employment

Current Employee - Administrative Support  in  Winchester, VA
    Current Employee - Administrative Support in Winchester, VA

Pros

Nice people in the office. Try really hard to keep you in work

Cons

Still temporary employment. Need more opportunity for permanant employment.

At this time there is little anyone can do. The economy is causing most of the problems.

Overall Manpower is a great place to work, they have some work to do on promoting from within.

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Workplace flexibility is by far the biggest pro for at ManpowerGroup.

Cons

The downside is that it is nearly impossible to get promoted. Also their upper management is not very diverse.

Work on developing staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Manpower.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!