Manpower
www.manpower.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Salary

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)
Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Manpower full-time for less than a year

ProsI was able negotiate for a better salary with Manpower than I was being offered due to my education and experience over other candidates.

ConsThe position was not exactly what I was hoping for and asked if I could be considered for other opportunities, I was immediately told that she didn't have any other opportunities for me.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemain open to the needs of your workers. Just because the first position you send them on doesn't provide a good fit, perhaps the second or third opportunity would be an excellent fit for both your client and your temp.

Can't Cut Your Way to Prosperity

Regional Director (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at Manpower full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Working for a global industry leader, it is a great… Cons: Budget cuts so deep that when new business is won, it is impossible to service… Advice to Senior Management: You can't cut your way to prosperity. If you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Started out good......but quickly seemed like a rollercoaster to hell

Inside Sales Executive (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at Manpower full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good sales training and you tend to work with good… Cons: Seriously high expectations for low reward. Turnover is pretty high. Advice to Senior Management: Invest more time in employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Manpower.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Manpower CEO Jeff Joerres. All reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees.