Manpower

www.manpower.com
  www.manpower.com
There are newer employer reviews for Manpower

I've been given great opportunities

Current Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Morrisville, NC
Current Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Manpower as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

They work hard to find you a position and they are very friendly. They are also good about checking on you the first week in your new position and it really means a lot to someone like me.

Cons

The pay is okay but it could be better
They won't tell you about another position unless you quit the one you currently have and it puts you in a hard place and decreases your motivation.

If there is a better opportunity and someone has expressed that they are unhappy, give them a chance to find something better.

593 Other Employee Reviews for Manpower (View Most Recent)

Salary

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Manpower full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I was able negotiate for a better salary with Manpower than I was being offered due to my education and experience over other candidates.

Cons

The position was not exactly what I was hoping for and asked if I could be considered for other opportunities, I was immediately told that she didn't have any other opportunities for me.

Remain open to the needs of your workers. Just because the first position you send them on doesn't provide a good fit, perhaps the second or third opportunity would be an excellent fit for both your client and your temp.

Can't Cut Your Way to Prosperity

Former Employee - Regional Director in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Regional Director in Columbus, OH

I worked at Manpower full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Working for a global industry leader, it is a great tool to gain credibility in mmeting with new prospective accounts.

Cons

Budget cuts so deep that when new business is won, it is impossible to service properly due tolimited resources, which invariably evolves into a dissatisfied customer, then permanently lost business

You can't cut your way to prosperity. If you want to win new business, provide adequate resources to service it!

There are newer employer reviews for Manpower