Manpower
www.manpowergroup.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Not a great place to work right now, very poor leadership

Regional Director (Current Employee)

ProsSalary is decent although bonnus plan changes so often it is impossible to even figure out what you can make. It feels like the changes are made to make meeting goals so elusive you can't make the money they talk about in interviews.

ConsExtremely disconnected leadership. Lay offs are snuck in constantly, we all spend our days looking for new jobs. Senior management is in deep denial about the morale...it is a disaster but if you say anything it is YOU that is the problem. Very biased against women and people over 50.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove on.

Blunders Abound

Information Technology (Current Employee)
    Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Manpower full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good people trying to get leadership to listen. Cons: Jeff Joerres continues to flounder in leading. We now have operations outsourced to India and outsourcers watching outsourcers. The Group has lost touch… Advice to Senior Management: Be the global powerhouse that is needed in the marketplace and shutdown the individuals who have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good to say you had work but don't expect a career.

Temporary (Former Employee)
    Visalia, CA

I worked at Manpower as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Easy to work with. Friendly and good matured staff. Cons: They have more employees then work. I got one gig and then noting. I called weekly and was told that… Advice to Senior Management: Give better feedback to employees. If there is a reason that people are not getting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Manpower.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Manpower CEO Jonas Prising. All reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees.