There are newer employer reviews for Manpower

Not a great place to work right now, very poor leadership

Current Employee - Regional Director
Current Employee - Regional Director

I have been working at Manpower full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Salary is decent although bonnus plan changes so often it is impossible to even figure out what you can make. It feels like the changes are made to make meeting goals so elusive you can't make the money they talk about in interviews.

Cons

Extremely disconnected leadership. Lay offs are snuck in constantly, we all spend our days looking for new jobs. Senior management is in deep denial about the morale...it is a disaster but if you say anything it is YOU that is the problem. Very biased against women and people over 50.

Move on.

560 Other Employee Reviews for Manpower (View Most Recent)

Blunders Abound

Current Employee - Information Technology  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Information Technology in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Manpower full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good people trying to get leadership to listen.

Cons

Jeff Joerres continues to flounder in leading. We now have operations outsourced to India and outsourcers watching outsourcers. The Group has lost touch with it's own core values and abandon trying to be a cohesive company in favor of 83 separate companies. Good luck to companies that need a consistent service across multiple geographies. You can not downsize your way to industry star and you can not be a star when you have 83 businesses doing something different. They call that a constellation. No this is not "sour grapes" I am glad to be gone after trying so hard to get someone to follow the advice that we tell our clients that optimizing human potential will be the single most important determinant of future business success and growth. We can say it but we can not even follow it.

Be the global powerhouse that is needed in the marketplace and shutdown the individuals who have created fiefdoms and subsequently say it can't be done in fear of losing their little kingdoms.

Simply Awesome

Current Employee - Staffing Specialist
    Current Employee - Staffing Specialist

I have been working at Manpower full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice co-workers and great team

Cons

None this place is absolutly great!

Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!