Manpower
www.manpower.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Work in a good environment

Instructor (Former Employee)
Tulsa, OK

I worked at Manpower as a contractor for more than a year

ProsMy assignment was something I sought out on my own, and then I was told hiring went through manpower - and I was happy I accepted. Payroll was easy and consistent, new-hire paperwork was clear, and my job was great. Lots of opportunities for placement with them once job was complete.

ConsI would have prefered to be on the city's payroll, but manpower was great. They were more hands-off than I expected, but I was pleased with that - it allowed for my working relationships with my supervisor to grow.

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Manpower

Pros: Fast Placement for employment opportunities Cons: I had a hard time getting ahold of my recruiter… More

My first exposure to recruiting as a Sourcer and it was great.

Engineering Sourcer (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Manpower full-time

Pros: Very open environment, clear company communication throughout and tons of… Cons: Don't really have any negative things to say, I had… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Manpower.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Manpower CEO Jeff Joerres. All reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees.