There are newer employer reviews for Manpower

Unorganized

Former Employee - Manufacturing Associate  in  Austin, TX
Former Employee - Manufacturing Associate in Austin, TX

I worked at Manpower as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

The people you meet in training are nice, as well as some of the Manpower staff. I met some really great people that are in the same situation I am.

Cons

The company is completely unorganized. I didn't do my onboarding until after I had already been given an assignment and worked for a week. It took almost a month to receive my first check and whenever I asked for help all they would say is that it's in the mail. I find it sad that some of the staff are lazy and really hate their jobs, so why are you even working there?

Learn to utilize the systems you have so people aren't waiting months for the money they earned. Be better organized because we're the ones actually doing the work while you seem to not care in the least bit as long as you get paid. Also, listen to your employees because your system of high work for little reward leaves much to be desired.

624 Other Employee Reviews for Manpower (View Most Recent)

An over all good work experience.

Current Employee - Temporary Worker  in  Celina, OH
    Current Employee - Temporary Worker in Celina, OH

I have been working at Manpower full-time for more than a year

Pros

The job qualifications were easy to meet. I'm payed above minimum wage with pay increases every few months and rewarded monthly for perfect attendance.

Cons

Not flexible in regards to schedule. High level of activity is expected from its workers which is fine if you enjoy a high energy work environment.

This has been an eye opening experience for sure.

Current Employee - Help Desk Agent  in  Daleville, IN
    Current Employee - Help Desk Agent in Daleville, IN

I have been working at Manpower full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy the convenience of weekly pay.

Cons

The assignments are long, but there is always the chance that they will let you go without notice.

I have never had a problem with the management until this last assignment. I was paid straight time for my over time and at least 6 weeks ago and I still have not been paid for the hours I worked. I should not have to keep asking for earned wages. I have inquired over and over again about this pay and still have not receive it..

There are newer employer reviews for Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!