n/a

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Manpower full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Give me a job when I desperately needed one

Cons

Terrible benefits - health plans are bad

Advice to Management

better health benefits

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Started off fairly well but went down hil

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Annapolis Junction, MD
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at Manpower full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was placed with a great company although I was mislead about my contract term and the possibility of switching to a permanent employee. My original contact office was great but they closed it down and now I'm left with a contact that only gets back to me when I call her to follow-up.

Cons

No salary raises and inconsistency in payroll processing. Benefits package is a bit of a joke, while I understand Obamacare has effected healthcare I'm paying an exorbitant amount for a poor health package. I'm fairly certain I was told that you could earn paid vacations after completing a certain amount of hours on your contract and was then told there is no such thing. Contract term was misleading, told it would be temp to perm and then learned that there has been a hiring freeze at the company I was placed with for 2yrs before I joined them.

2. They have contracts for some decent jobs but being a temp through a staffing agency you are an expendable commodity.

Current Employee - Unilever Ice Cream in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Unilever Ice Cream in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Manpower full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for work they find people 40 a week jobs. They also get people to work quickly.

Cons

They are making a lot of money off of the work you do. You make enough to pay some bills but not get ahead or have fun with. They make much more money than you without doing the hard work. The company has bad benefits. Excused absences don't apply you get docked a point.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. Put the employees with the most potential in front of the hiring companies management team and brag them up so they have a chance at getting hired in.