Manpower

www.manpowergroup.com

Manpower - Needed Changes Quick!

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsFriendly office environment, 'semi' competent managment, those I supported were friendly and knowledgeable (as long as you didn't ask them to step out of their box in any way, shape or form), friendly co-workers (at the same level)

ConsManagement who got their jobs through nepotism, not through any 'actual' job skills ('some' (1-2)were marginally competent as managers, while most were clearly not), those I supported, while appearing friendly and affable, were, at their core, only interested in 'kingdom building', making their own walled empires inside the company, and don't you dare intrude without permission, 'seriously' inadequate benefits (and what was offered was seriously overpriced), Complete inability by Manpower to hang onto the contracts that it aquired (it aquired a five-year contract with IBM from a competitor, and 'so' cheapened 'everything' top to bottom, 'drastically', that IBM cancelled the contract after just one year .. putting 80+ people out of work!)

Advice to Senior ManagementNot 'everything' is about cost!!!! .. And 'please' hire managers who actually know how to manage! ... Not just sit at their desks all day and delegate 'everything' .. (for the simple reason that they don't know how to do anything other than delegate)

Engineer

Engineer (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Manpower

Pros: They pay on time and don't make any mistakes. They offer benefits if… Cons: You never know if they are on your side or the client company's side. They don't put any effort… Advice to Senior Management: Don't sell yourself or your employees too cheap. Aggressively pursue… More

Good temp job

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Columbus, IN

I worked at Manpower

Pros: Manpower offered a great pay rate compared to other temporary agencies I had worked… Cons: I was not able to get hired on throught the company… Advice to Senior Management: I would like it if I saw more of the money… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Manpower.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!