Great Experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Manpower

Pros

Great Large company, lots of opportunities for grown

Cons

Large company with lots of red tape

Listed to your team

Other Reviews for Manpower

Good place to work if your willing to work really really hard and know what your doing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Zeeland, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Zeeland, MI

I have been working at Manpower

Pros

First being hard working is important manpower may place you somewhere and if you dont work hard you will get the boot but if you work really hard you will get hired in that simple. The more you know how manpower works the better and sometimes just being willing to hold out for the right job is the best option instead of just getting placed somewhere. Although sometimes they like you to work somewhere as a temp to see if you ready to go to one of there more prestigeious jobs.

Cons

Taking days off being sick all are strikes usually you only get so many. This is if your industrial. Office is much more lienant manpower.

Show some compassion for your employees

No appreciation for long-term employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  North Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Manpower

Pros

The only thing I appreciate about Manpower, Inc. is the fact that they placed me into a great job, even though I was told it was temp to perm. 2 years later, I find out that they had a different contract with the company they placed me with.

Cons

No salary raises, shady terms for vacation and holiday pay. Misleading terms pertaining to our contract. They told me that is was a temp to perm, but that was false.

Give your temp employees pay raises after a certain amount of time. Also, stop changing the conditions for holiday and vacation pay eligibility.

There are newer employer reviews for Manpower.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!