There are newer employer reviews for Manpower

Great Experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Manpower

Pros

Great Large company, lots of opportunities for grown

Cons

Large company with lots of red tape

Listed to your team

559 Other Employee Reviews for Manpower (View Most Recent)

No appreciation for long-term employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  North Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Manpower

Pros

The only thing I appreciate about Manpower, Inc. is the fact that they placed me into a great job, even though I was told it was temp to perm. 2 years later, I find out that they had a different contract with the company they placed me with.

Cons

No salary raises, shady terms for vacation and holiday pay. Misleading terms pertaining to our contract. They told me that is was a temp to perm, but that was false.

Give your temp employees pay raises after a certain amount of time. Also, stop changing the conditions for holiday and vacation pay eligibility.

Awful company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  West Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Manpower

Pros

In these trying times, its a job! Unfortunately many companies cannot handle the risk and cost of hiring more employees directly so they use companies like Manpower.

Cons

The representatives of this company are not trained well, not professional, and react based on their personal opinions and feelings and will act as if your performance on the job is not a factor in you continuing employment - you are just another number.

No support - the company I work for has an onsite rep who provides no support at all whatsoever. Never responds unless the situation has arised beyond management even when its regarding scheduling or their calls.

Referral Bonus is scam. The stipulations are not as clear as their brochures and the company will do whatever they can to avoid paying you the bonus they claim to offer on their brochures. You can ask three different reps and get three different answers on what the referral bonus is.

The benefits are awful, even for positions that are long term or indefinite.

Services for employees are awful as all inquiries has to go through the 800#, 80% of the calls go to voicemail on their 800#, or you get through and the representative doesn't know how to help you and wants you to call someone else locally, or they call you back during work hours and miss the chance to ask any questions that were not covered.

This is not a company that cares about their contract/temporary employees.

Train your direct employees in basic people skills and the information you have released to the public along with the people you hire for contract positions.

Work on a better health insurance package for those that are hired into contracts that you already know are long term or indefinite.

Provide incentives - its hard to be a contract employee next to permanent employees who receives bonuses and incentives for the same work.

Respond to suggestions or complaints.

There are newer employer reviews for Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!