Manpower UK

www.manpower.co.uk

Useful and helpful to your recruitment career but very frustrating and sometimes unrewarding.

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsThe initial training they offer is excellent and is something that attracted me to the job in the first place. They helped me become a successful consultant although there were many aspects not covered. The branch networking is great and very helpful, especially when finding candidates a new role if they are willing to travel. They treat you fairly well as an employee and even for a large company can make you feel like an individual.

ConsThey ask too much of each consultant in the way of administration and paper work. They require a 'con call' for everything they do, which in some cases can be useful if used right but on too many occasion they can waste time. The commission structure is fair between consultants although to make any bonus and commission on a regular basis is extremely difficult, no matter how go a consultant you are. This initial training is brilliant, but it can take too long to have this and once this is finished there is little support sometimes, especially for a new employee to recruitment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management style isn't the best and can leave each individual feeling left out and unappreciated at times. They offer training on a personal level, but this is something that needs to be asked for before they do anything about it. Monthly reviews can be too much and can leave you feeling deflated.

There are better employers in the market than Manpower

Secretary (Current Employee)

I have been working at Manpower UK

Pros: Very good group of employees who stay in regular touch… Cons: Management isn't concerned about fair treatment. They are all about… Advice to Senior Management: More skills courses need to be made available. Morale boosting team… More

Great Place to Work

Database Administrator (Current Employee) Uxbridge, England (UK)

I have been working at Manpower UK

Pros: I work in the Global Team not UK, so my management is different. Great Work Culture, good… Cons: Parking and transport facilities are not great Advice to Senior Management: Consider employees more when making the very big decisions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Manpower UK.

Worked for Manpower UK? Contribute to the Community!