Manpower UK

www.manpower.co.uk

Industry Star? What a load of....

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsNo pro's, apart from having a job during this global depression.

Whoever voted for the other reviews must have been well paid senior managers/directors, we consultants are treated as slaves and get thrown the crumbs from the money we bring in for Manpower, once we have hit an unrealistic threshold.

ConsLow pay, all branches are under staffed by at least 2-3 people, commission structure unfair, mileage allowance is 5 pence lower than UK government advised limit, database is not fit for purpose and from 1993, Microsoft packages are over 10 years old, MS Outlook has no storage allowance thus have to delete emails ever two weeks, no lunch break ever, minimum amount of holidays per year, minimum amount of Company Sick Pay, in a company which drains all your energy and contributes to illnesses, this is not fair. Manpower was the worst company I have ever worked for by far, infact it's so bad you can't compare it to, 'Normal companies or recruitment agencies'.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in more staff, a database which is fit for purpose, a bigger storage limit on MS Outlook, fair pay, fair commission structure, fair car mileage allowance, compulsory lunch breaks, maybe even one perk like a suit allowance, as the salaries are so low all we can afford is one or two suits, but yet are expected to have more for sales visits and alike.

Useful and helpful to your recruitment career but very frustrating and sometimes unrewarding.

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Manpower UK

Pros: The initial training they offer is excellent and is something that attracted me to the job in the first place. They helped me become a… Cons: They ask too much of each consultant in the way of administration and paper work. They require a 'con call' for everything they do, which… Advice to Senior Management: The management style isn't the best and can leave each individual feeling left out and unappreciated at times. They offer training on a personal level,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are better employers in the market than Manpower

Secretary (Current Employee)

I have been working at Manpower UK

Pros: Very good group of employees who stay in regular touch… Cons: Management isn't concerned about fair treatment. They are all about… Advice to Senior Management: More skills courses need to be made available. Morale boosting team… More
There are newer reviews on Manpower UK.

Worked for Manpower UK? Contribute to the Community!