Mapco Express
www.mapcoexpress.com Brentwood, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Average job to earn money

Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Mapco Express

ProsSimple cashier skills and flexible hours. Friendly staff and family like with employees. Good benefits package and retirement funds and bonus program.

ConsManagers that treat staff like slaves. Promotions from within are almost non existent Senior managers need to be in stores more often and learn how daily operations work compared to manuals.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore involved and in depth to learn how employees are the way to help reach success, not memos and useless conference calls.

Worst place to work for I have ever seen.

Unit Manager (Current Employee)
Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Mapco Express

Pros: The company painted a rosy picture and offered weekends off.… Cons: Had to start work at 4am and work at least 10 hours a day. Huge hourly employee turnover, if they didn't show, you could end… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it sucked

Food Service Manager (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

I worked at Mapco Express

Pros: making friends with employees, maybe even longterm seeing different people everyday setting… Cons: they do not provide good communication from employee to manager and from coporate office to manager.… Advice to Senior Management: communicate with your staff better so everybody will understand the main focus. very very very poor communication my whole 4yrs… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mapco Express.

Worked for Mapco Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mapco Express reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Mapco Express employees.