Mapjects
www.mapjects.com Atlanta, GA 16 to 50 Employees

Best value and a win win, worked well for me

Lead Developer (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

ProsWhile looking for a short term work before being deployed, I found work at Mapjects, this was ideal. My manager was skeptical initially, because he was concerned I would leave in the middle, after their investment. To even this out, I agreed to commit a little more time, and it was worth it for me.

Prior to this, most of my work was around graphics, at Mapjects they helped me train to enter UI and UX functional design.

I will say, that I grew to like the company very much. I read some of the other reviews, and I concur with their assessment, my experience was very positive and similar.

ConsI've to concur on business sales side. A stronger manager that can speak the customer language well would do Mapjects wonders. A lot of your value is lost in translation, and someone who can get that across is needed to open those doors for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of sales managers who don't necessarily know technology, but might be a good fit if they're passionate. On the Mapjects fraud detection and asset portfolio platform, get someone form the sales or insurance industry.

Exceptional productivity, the founder engineered his OWN TOOLS, I havent seen anything like this in the industry. Great!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mapjects as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The founder of Mapjects engineered his own own tools, they're pretty cool, I've never seen anything like it in my 15 yrs of work. As… Cons: I wish they would open source some of their tools, but I understand the Mapjects tools gives them the intellectual advantage.I wish they would open… Advice to Senior Management: In the interviews, please break the ice first. When you start with questions right away it can be a little initimidating :) in hind sight,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best experience so far, and you get to make a difference... some real serious innovation

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Mapjects as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Loved working here, I learned so much. Everyday was a new fun day, every week I accomplished a new task. Working here, was very enriching,… Cons: Wish the contracts were longer, I was renewed twice, but Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mapjects.

Worked for Mapjects? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mapjects reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Mapjects employees.