Marathon Petroleum

www.marathonpetroleum.com

It was wonderful, often not enough work to do, but thats corporate.

Entry Level Accounting Intern (Former Employee) Findlay, OH

ProsPeople were awesome, very approachable. The work wasn't too bad, and someone always there to help if you ran into trouble. plenty of other interns so easy to make friends.

Consi was in the engineering department as an accountant. so i felt kinda left out, and there was a huge pay differential. however, they worked harder. as the accounting intern i didn't do much real work, basic knowledge of excel put me leaps and bounds beyond the rest of my department which made all work they handed to me pretty easy. however, the engineers seemed pretty busy.

Advice to Senior Managementplease give me more work. i feel bad sitting in the office doing nothing or perusing the internet. i don't want to work for a company where i don't do anything all day.

Lots of politics. A place where supervisors management doesn't like to be challenged.

Territory Manager (Current Employee) Findlay, OH

I have been working at Marathon Petroleum

Pros: Great benefits. Some of the leadership are good, others need improvement. … Cons: Very change-adverse. Location of headquarters are very unfavorable. No one likes living in Findlay, Ohio where everything lacks, especially culture. Everyone I've… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to monitor their supervisors more carefully. Many supervisors… More

great place to work!

College Intern (Former Employee) Findlay, OH

I worked at Marathon Petroleum

Pros: great company culture. much room for professional advancement. good competitive… Cons: the industry is the "evil oil industry" and the locations are… Advice to Senior Management: they all do a great job, but sometimes i feel… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marathon Petroleum.

Worked for Marathon Petroleum? Contribute to the Community!