There are newer employer reviews for March of Dimes

This has been one of the hardest and most emotionally rewarding jobs

Current Employee - Community Director in Harrisburg, PA
Current Employee - Community Director in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at March of Dimes

Pros

- Amazing work dynamic with peers.
- Good leadership
- People are very passionate about what they do

Cons

Only real con is they have some out dated technology and mid-level management is afraid of new technology.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

It is with great regret, to say the huge dissappointment working for this foundation was.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sayreville, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sayreville, NJ

I worked at March of Dimes

Pros

The Mission would be the only reason I would reccomend anyone to work for this Foundation.

Cons

The state chapter is a disorganized and a chaotic mess. In addition team support is not welcomed. Management and support are seriously lacking. Company politics and individial accountability are extremely poor. A very unfriendly working enviroment. Your hard work due dilligence and integrity is not appreciated nor warranted. Before working there I read the reviews and thought they were just disgruntled employees. However, all the reviews are in fact factual. For a philanthropic organization I was dumbfounded how team oriented the staff is not. Very Disconnected and power hungry. I feel for the one individual veteran in management her hands were tied but she was wonderful and deserves better. I will comment the North Jersey office staff are a wonderful group of hardworking individuals that are team oriented welcoming and intelligent.

Advice to Management

Promote a team oriented atmosphere and hire administrative support for the overworked and overwhelmed staff.

2. Good Place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at March of Dimes

Pros

You feel like your making a difference in peoples lives. It is not a pressure cooker environment. Casual dress code.

Cons

There is a lot of extra dead weight employees that can be trimmed. They have trouble dealing with tough employees.

Advice to Management

Do what is best for the orgazization, not just personal relationships. Reviews should be more often than once a year.