March of Dimes
www.modimes.org White Plains, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working here has ruined my career, no one will touch me now.

Director of Operations (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsThe mission is good until I found out that its only to stuff the Board and Presidents pockets with their retirement money.

ConsEverything. No support for your job, reviews are terrible. No moving upward unless you are related or sleep with someone. The old boys club runs this org, problem is they are all women who have been there for 30+ years. This place is stuck in the 1950's.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire all of upper management and get out of bed with your insurance company. My premiums were twice as high that a small family run business I was with before joining MOD. No one knows who you are anymore, because they don't believe in advertising. No one wants to walk anymore, grow up.

Overall good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    White Plains, NY

I worked at March of Dimes full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great mission and promotion of work/life balance, especially for working… Cons: Very insular - easy to get caught up in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Negative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at March of Dimes

Pros: Good Pay, pleasant co-workers, wonderful stated mission. Cons: A Pittsburgh supervisor did not know who Jonas Salk was or the role the University of Pittsburgh played in the development of the March of… Advice to Senior Management: At one time the March of Dimes was a great organization which did much for the public good. Now the atmosphere is only about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on March of Dimes.

Worked for March of Dimes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at March of Dimes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for March of Dimes CEO Jennifer L. Howse. All reviews posted anonymously by March of Dimes employees.