Marchex

www.marchex.com
There are newer employer reviews for Marchex

Dynamic company that continues to grow and meet the needs of companies and consumers alike.

Current Employee - Finance in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Finance in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Marchex full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Marchex offers great health benefits. Their mentor program is really helpful to new employees and existing employees. Awesome work environment and knowledgable people at all levels of the company. Fun work activities; Scavenger Hunt, Gingerbread House Competition, Kickball Tournament!

Cons

Managers need to obtain management training prior to becoming managers and then continue ongoing training so they can effectively lead their team.

Make sure your managers have management training and continue that training. Promote from within, your employees are your most loyal and knowledgable.

89 Other Employee Reviews for Marchex (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity to gain a variety of skills and experiences.

Former Employee - Supervisor, Campaign Management in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Supervisor, Campaign Management in Seattle, WA

I worked at Marchex full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Many different and useful job tasks, collaborative team-based environment, great clients

Cons

Unclear career pathways, not enough internal resources

Professionals everywhere you look

Current Employee - Mid-level Tech in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Mid-level Tech in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Marchex full-time (less than a year)

Pros

No "marginal" people - all are expert and highly competent in their respective roles. Sr. Leadership takes the time and makes the effort to promote transparency. Everyone I've encountered so far seems to really enjoy their job. Lost of positive energy.

Cons

I have to say I haven't yet encountered any cons. Managers value their people, remember their role is to serve and support their directs. Sr. Leadership is friendly and approachable, *listens* to what you say regardless of your role or level.

Stay open, approachable, and serviceable to those of us in the boilers and we'll all continue to enjoy the benefits of a solid, competent foundation.

There are newer employer reviews for Marchex