Marchex

www.marchex.com

Hidden gems in Seattle.

Engineering (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsFast growing business. Great growth opportunities if you are willing to dig in. No business and engineering silos. All the teams work closely together everyday. Strong focus on getting the culture right.

ConsThe company has some redundant systems. These have come through some acquisitions. We are mostly through which deprecating or refactoring older systems. If we can complete these, we will be able to move much faster.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that we are investing to keep up with the growth of the business.

Meh.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marchex

Pros: A lot of smart, motivated coworkers make for a usually… Cons: The worker bees take care of the work, and the… More

It was a good place to start out.

Software Design Engineer (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Marchex full-time for more than a year

Pros: No one is going to push you to work crazy… Cons: Very little effort expended towards employees working on things that are beneficial to their career/interesting, rather than just useful for the company. The company seems… Advice to Senior Management: Hire better people, and fewer of them. Give them better tools, and support their growth.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marchex.

Worked for Marchex? Contribute to the Community!