Marco's Pizza

www.marcospizza.com

Job will get you going, but like life, it's more about who you know than what you know

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)

ProsThe hours are quite flexible, pay doesn't seem bad for the work required, discounts on food. People can be fun to be around, provided the owner isn't around.

ConsPay is quite low, and quality of employees definitely reflects that in some cases. No room for raises or promotions, even if promised when you are first hired. I've been making the same wage since I started, and as a driver, it's lower than minimum wage now (but tips help). Delivery charge is misleading and customers are not informed by the store that this is not a tip. Owner seems more invested in his bottom line than he is about keeping quality employees, and definitely plays the favorites game. If you are looking for a job that will give you cash every night, be a delivery driver ... but working as an insider will just be for minimum wage, and working as a manager will only be slightly higher pay but quite a bit more frustration.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers need to be better at getting quality employees, and need to voice to the owner that the good employees need to be able to get raises, especially ones that have been there quite some time and pull a lot of the store's weight. The owner also needs to invest in better/modern equipment ... some locations are quite outdated.

Mediocre job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marco's Pizza

Pros: good food decent money if you make good tips, but bad… Cons: never get out on time pay Advice to Senior Management: higher better staff More

Worst experience in my 25 years of food service

General Manager (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Marco's Pizza full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are not any positives for this particular franchise Cons: The owners have no previous restaurant experience. This is apparent in the… Advice to Senior Management: The owners have been through 5 GMs in a year so I guess my advice would be to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Marco's Pizza.

Worked for Marco's Pizza? Contribute to the Community!