Marcus Corporation
www.marcuscorp.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Good

Addison, IL

I have been working at Marcus Corporation

ProsGreat employees to work with, customers are ok. The benefits are very nice, free movies and popcorn and drinks. I would recommend it for a part time job.

ConsThe pay is very low, usually minimum wage but depending how long you have worked there possibly slightly above

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is very poor. If communication between the managers and the regular staff was more clear and encouraging then they could get much more out of what they have.

Not a bad place

I have been working at Marcus Corporation

Pros: The job had many freedoms to it. Also, there was… Cons: The work schedule is not that great. Pretty much have to work… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership at the company is doing pretty well. They might want… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Beware!

Night Auditor (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Marcus Corporation

Pros: Job security. As long as you don't steal, you're safe. Cons: Watch less qualified people advance. Advice to Senior Management: Stop promoting "yes men." Just because they agree with you,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Marcus Corporation.

Worked for Marcus Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marcus Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marcus Corporation CEO Gregory S. Marcus. All reviews posted anonymously by Marcus Corporation employees.