Marcus & Millichap
www.marcusmillichap.com Calabasas, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsTraining is second to none. Manager is very involved and will go out of his way to help you. Their training and platform works and they give you a clear understanding of what it takes to be successful. Great camaraderie, and management does a good job of creating an orchestrated outreach effort to clients in the market.

ConsYou must be passionate about the business to be successful. I just found that I wasn't suited for the position personally, but I have no question that the associates I left behind will be a huge success in Orlando.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing.

Great place to get experience and learn the business

Broker (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at Marcus & Millichap

Pros: Learn Investment Real Estate quickly Exposure to large number of deals Senior… Cons: Compete with other brokers in your office for the same area Company is missing an opportunity by… Advice to Senior Management: I've met John Kerin Several times and he seems to take a great interest in his brokers. He… More

Very people oriented culture and a majority are men.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Marcus & Millichap

Pros: Good place to launch a career and build connections. Good… Cons: Need to reward employees who work hard, not just the VPs who sit at the top. Dress code. Who still needs… Advice to Senior Management: Reward your employees or they will walk. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marcus & Millichap.

Worked for Marcus & Millichap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marcus & Millichap reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marcus & Millichap CEO John J. Kerin . All reviews posted anonymously by Marcus & Millichap employees.