Marian University

www.marianuniversity.edu
  www.marianuniversity.edu
There are newer employer reviews for Marian University

Great colleagues make it a good place to work; mediocrity is too often rewarded; excellence rarely.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fond du Lac, WI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

I worked at Marian University

Pros

Faculty and staff are approachable; genuine committment to students and improving their experience and learning. Flexibility in work hours and vacations.

Cons

Talks about excellence, innovation, and challenging students, but rewards loyalty, making cosmetic changes, and pleasing students.
The constant turnover in upper management means more time is spent on reorganization after reorganization than on organizational development.

When implementing change, consult the staff who will have to implement the changes to see if there are more cost effective and less personally disruptive ways to bring about same and/or better results.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Marian University (View Most Recent)

Use to love working there and then a lot of things changed,They dont treat people fairAnd the raises are not fair

Current Employee - Housekeeping
    Current Employee - Housekeeping

I have been working at Marian University

Pros

Lovely Campus,Love the Students and some of the people that work in the offices.

Cons

Things changed,The raises were not fair some of the newer workers would come in and make more money than the older workers,Then they had their Pets,They took advantage of us older workers,That is why I retried.

Try to treat the older workers better,I used to take pride in the work that i done.

Staff is amazing, but leadership changes can be confusing.

I have been working at Marian University full-time

Pros

The staff really does cares about students. For being a Catholic school, they are very open to everyone views and values.

Cons

A lot of change is happening there, which can be confusing at which department is which at times. Several buildings are old and outdated.

There are newer employer reviews for Marian University

Worked for Marian University? Contribute to the Community!