Maricopa Integrated Health System
www.MIHS.org Phoenix, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

I wish I had been warned to pass this place up!

Staff Fromt He Business Office (Former Employee)

I worked at Maricopa Integrated Health System

ProsDepending on the section you work, management will send you to computer training for Microsoft Office if you lack the skills.

ConsBarely any training provided. Managers tell you to "figure it out" and walk off. You are left hanging to complete projects. You have to schedule time on your manager's calendar just to meet with them. Staff is angry and can be hostile.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo get some training on effective communication and management. Try getting a higher education than just a high school diploma.

Depends on Perspective

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Maricopa Integrated Health System

Pros: Huge opportunities for learning, large patient population, wide range of diversity with coworkers,… Cons: If you don't fit in at first, you never will. Pay… Advice to Senior Management: Need more comprehensive employee evaluations. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you work for this company, don't expect to be able to change what is wrong. They like it just the way it is.

Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Maricopa Integrated Health System

Pros: Benefits are good. Very nice people to work with. Cons: Directors who have their own agenda and protect those employees that they have a history with. They talk about retention, yet their actions do… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to what the staff have to say. They know more about what works and what doesn't than management ever will.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Maricopa Integrated Health System.

Worked for Maricopa Integrated Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maricopa Integrated Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maricopa Integrated Health System CEO Steve Purves . All reviews posted anonymously by Maricopa Integrated Health System employees.