Marietta

www.mariettacorp.com

So, WHY do you keep removing my review? I am being honest and did work for Marietta Corp from 6/01/09 to 12/07/09

Production Mechanic (Former Employee) Cortland, NY

ProsThe pay is average to start but most of your coworkers have >10 years and make $3 to $4 less than you will. Unfortunately, they know what you make before you start working.

The free products once a week was nice gesture!

ConsIf you are a native of Cortland, NY or enjoy being belittled, this is the place for you. You can stagnate in a job and no one will care or reprimand you because you are family.

Using duct tape, paper clips, and rubber bands rather than OEM parts to facilitate repairs and jeopardize safety of your co-workers. Working with people who have a "who really cares" mentality.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize people for their work ethic not just their relationships with your families.

Pay a decent and equitable wage without the disparity that causes new employees to be shunned by peers who are compensated far below new hires.

Tough Place to Work

Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Marietta

Pros: Good people on the floor and lower management Cons: Work schedule, bad financial management Advice to Senior Management: Listen to customers and line level employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Walk the other way...

Former GAD Divison Employee (Former Employee) Cortland, NY

I worked at Marietta

Pros: Ability to get free product on Friday's Cons: 'Legacy' management are not open to the change that needs to… Advice to Senior Management: Drastic changes need to be taken, bring fresh ideas to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marietta.

Worked for Marietta? Contribute to the Community!