Marin Software

www.marinsoftware.com
  www.marinsoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for Marin Software

Great place to work if you have excelled in past positions. Not a place to start your career.

Current Employee - Sales Development in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Development in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Marin Software

Pros

Company culture is great.... friendly and relaxed

Cons

Small company, so little room for advancement.

Senior Management is great, but a little cut-throat

49 Other Employee Reviews for Marin Software (View Most Recent)

Marin Software Sydney

Current Employee - Customer Service in Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Marin Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Great group of people to work with - high caliber of talent, with some of the best and brightest in the industry.
    -Opportunity to work with market leader - in terms of total spend under management Marin is hands down the largest.
    -Working with largest brands globally and locally - get to work across all industries and get challenged by some big clients.
    -Supportive senior management - always available to talk and have been more than supportive of career progression.
    -Great salary and premiums (health care, commute benefits, regular travel)

Cons

-Lack of internal processes - it hasn't really gotten very far past it's burgeoning start up phase. Expectations are increasing being a recently IPO'd company, but nothing has changed much internally to help us hit these growing targets.
    -Within senior management locally there isn't a good representation of operational staff and are dominated by sales. A lot of time we are thrown projects with little thought behind capacity of staff, technical viability or whether we are likely to hit client's goals.
    -Not much focus on developing staff and promoting cross role / country opportunities, even though we have a lot of scope to take advantage of this.

I would consider building out more focus on operation sides of the business, with more focus on processes and producing a higher quality of work or good processes to manage roles.

OKay

I worked at Marin Software

Pros

Lots of opportunities to learn

Cons

Politics ruins your experience alot

There are newer employer reviews for Marin Software