Maritz Canada

www.maritzcanada.com

What a Wonderful Place to BE

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

ProsHaving worked with other employers I can honestly say that Maritz is the most vibrant place to work and play. The spirit and energy in this organization enables me to do my best.

It starts at the Top with strong and caring executive leadership that cascades through and to the front line.

Business growth and our future together looks outstanding. The Bell is ringing a lot these with all of our new business. Yay!

The people here are super smart, way fun and client focused.

The work environment has almost everything under one roof: Fitness Centre, Cafetaria, and so much more!

This place goes the extra-mile to have fun with Halloween parties, Holiday bashes, Fiscal New-Year Celebrations, etc, while at the same time giving back to the community with compassion and heart.

Rather unusual and amazing for a 400 person Marketing Agency.
What a great culture.

I'm so proud to be part of the Maritz community.

ConsBecause of how much we do and offer to our clients under one roof, there is more complexity and more to learn about Maritz than with most other similar sized companies. In a way, it's also a strength, as long as we know all that we can do and offer :)

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to continue to invest in our future (programs, technology, talent) that will help us grow and win even more.
Also, as we continue to grow, we need to be even more diligent and uncompromising in ensuring that the talent we attract and retain live and breathe our values at all time.

Very deceiving place to work for.

Accounts Coordinator (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Maritz Canada full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great building to work in. - Helps you identify what type of manager you don't want to be. - The celebrations are nothing like I've ever… Cons: - Upper management get away with very low ratings somehow. The employees are practically screaming that they are unhappy and nothing changes. - Some teams… Advice to Senior Management: - Don't make glassdoor ratings that are not accurate. I noticed one here sounds like is very much a comment right out of HR.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great team environment - really hard work, lots of recognition and fun, lots of career development opportunites

Client Services (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Maritz Canada full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A lot of effort that goes into creating a culture that promotes "work hard, have fun and get the job done" Everyone rallies together… Cons: It can be a complex business and often the client… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on simplyfing the business! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Maritz Canada.

Worked for Maritz Canada? Contribute to the Community!