Maritz
www.maritz.com Fenton, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Director Creative Services

Art Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Maritz full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat products and services. Talented, smart and amazing employees. Employees opinions are requested. Relaxed environment. Nice campus, which is currently in multi-satges of renovation.

ConsMaritz' basic business model has not changed during the past 30 years. In this current market when selling merchandise it is difficult to compete with Amazon and eBay's pricing structure. Develop alternate revenue streams. Charge fair market value for all services.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote the Science and Art of People and Potential among your employees.
Support continuing education among your employees. Make employees more valuable.
Adjust your business model not your employee base.

Slow, Not-Progressive

Sales Support (Former Employee)

I worked at Maritz full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work/life balance is possible here. Campus is pleasant (no cube… Cons: Don't be mistaken by the slow cadence of this privately-held company in the heartland; it is NOT a paternalistic business. The fire and heart of… Advice to Senior Management: Need to look EXTERNALLY to how other adjacent/competitive businesses are keeping pace, using disruptive internet… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great culture

Compensation Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Maritz full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: This company has a great work-life balance and very flexible for the needs of the… Cons: The most recent external market challenges are impacting business performance.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Maritz.

Worked for Maritz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maritz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maritz CEO Steve Maritz. All reviews posted anonymously by Maritz employees.