Mark of Excellence Pizza
Arlington, TX 6 to 15 Employees

In the beginning it was an out of this world experience. But I became a General Manager I felt as I had no one to help.

General Manager (Former Employee)
Bronx, NY

I worked at Mark of Excellence Pizza full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCould be a pleasant experience most the time.

Consnot enough time to get a real training.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to your drowning managers. There are a lot of managers that could use extra help but are afraid to ask cause they may be look at it the wrong way. But i believe that if you had enough experience to get the promotion and then you feel you need help to continue that you be able to get the help you need in order to perform your job duties.

Fun part time job

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)
Franklin, IN

I have been working at Mark of Excellence Pizza part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work environment, good source of extra income Cons: down time is slow and boring Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Waste of the last 5 years of my life.

General Manager (Current Employee)
Arlington, TX

I have been working at Mark of Excellence Pizza full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Definitely just in delivery. its a great supplemental job. make sure you… Cons: Do not go into management in this company. they way this particular franchise works (this may the Domino's way, I'm not sure) is they butter… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with respect! Seriously. I've never seen a company so disinterested in keeping their employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mark of Excellence Pizza.

Worked for Mark of Excellence Pizza? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mark of Excellence Pizza reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Mark of Excellence Pizza employees.