MarkWest Energy Partners

www.markwest.com
  www.markwest.com
There are newer employer reviews for MarkWest Energy Partners

Best Job Ever

I have been working at MarkWest Energy Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

This is one of the most relaxed, open work environments ever. I am never afraid to ask a question, and since I started everyone has been extremely helpful. Working from home occasionally is an option, which is fantastic. I actually enjoy going to work every day!

Cons

The training is non-existent. It's one of those "throw you in the pool to teach you how to swim" kind of places. The only training you really get is training on the company policies, not on your actual job duties. Many of the employees are new and so everyone is still learning.

Set up a real training program.

12 Other Employee Reviews for MarkWest Energy Partners (View Most Recent)

Friendly People, Good Benefits and Pay

I have been working at MarkWest Energy Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Most everyone within the company is pretty nice, lots of opportunities for advancement, and schedule works pretty good with family life depending on position.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company really

Good Place to start, Military like Management Style, Not the best place for flexability

I have been working at MarkWest Energy Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Pay; 401(k) is matched to 6%; Location is central downtown Denver

Cons

Management is very set in their ways and unwilling to work with employees on changes to the work environment. Very little to no work schedule flexability; Absolutltey NO 9/80 schedule; Vaction time is weak and employees are limited on rolling vaction time into the next year (if you're lucky enough to not be negative!); The office space and environment are terrible and uncomfortable. You have to pay $85/month out of pocket for parking. High deductible health plan.

Let the reins loose a little and listen to employee requests. Meet us half way or through us a bone.

There are newer employer reviews for MarkWest Energy Partners