Market Leader

www.marketleader.com

Not all that glitters is gold

Inside Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) Kirkland, WA

ProsThere is a certain level of camaraderie on the sales floor that can make working here okay and tolerable. The benefits are pretty good and the new move to Bellevue will give something for employees to look forward to.

ConsI don't think that the recent Trulia acquisition has been that great for recent hires. ML took on their tiered territory sales approach which makes it very difficult or impossible for new hires to hit their target revenue. If you are into a consultative sale, regardless of what they tell you, this is a hard sale and you will likely just be frustrated. This is a real grind / turn and burn. If you're into self flagellation, this is your joint.

Advice to Senior ManagementCurb unrealistic expectations of sales for new hires. Give an attainable target that will give someone something to shoot for and realistically hit.

GREAT Company!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time for less than a year

Pros: The team has been incredible since day one. This company is all about their employees and it's a wonderful place to work! If you're looking… Cons: NOTHING! Everyone is extremely nice and willing to help with any questions regardless of rank. It’s been great meeting different employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time

Pros: Growing company with solid technology/products. Open/collaborative environment. Competitive pay/benefits/pto ect.… Cons: There aren't really any cons of working at Market Leader. Like any technology/software… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Market Leader.

Worked for Market Leader? Contribute to the Community!