Market Leader

www.marketleader.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Market Leader

Serious Opportunities for Growth!

Current Employee - Manager in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Our business is growing, our technology is improving, and the opportunities for growth and career advancement are excellent. In the year I've been with Market Leader, a full 30% of our existing workforce have been promoted either within their roles or advanced into new roles (including me!). I've never seen anything like it. Part of the reason for the opportunities is due to our business trajectory. The other part is our merger with Trulia. We now have the opportunity to make a greater impact as individuals, and as a team, working collaboratively with Trulia.

I work with smart people who care about the work and are respectful of others.

Market Leader takes very good care of us. We have lots of meaningful perks and the benefits are stellar (80% match on 401(k) + 100% employer-paid benefits for employees.) Our new office is gorgeous, too.

Cons

We recently moved to downtown Bellevue which is a farther commute for me personally. That said, everyone (who wants one) receives a free ORCA Card; so in the long run I'm saving by not driving.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Market Leader (View Most Recent)

Great place to work and develope professionally!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The compensation is attractive followed by beyond fair benefits and perks. The management seems to have the actual talent and desire to aid the sales team along with other departments in yielding greater results. The environment and culture is fun yet focused and team oriented yet individually challenging. The companies rate of growth, superior products, and laid back dress code is a plus as well. The second half of the training was suprisingly beneficial. The sales trainer sam was fantastic and I learned a shocking amount about sales in one week.

Cons

The parking situation is less then ideal. I will be paying a $50 to park off-site and take a shuttle to the office. Other then the dissapointing parking arrangments there isn't much to complain about!

Welcome to boiler room meets real estate

Former Employee - Sales in Kirkland, WA
    Former Employee - Sales in Kirkland, WA

I worked at Market Leader full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

always hiring, you can make great money if you sell. If you fit the frat boy style of the sales team you will be fine. Decent benefits, centrally located.

Cons

market leader operates with a Frat house mentality, poor sr management that is disconnected and only listens to mid managers who are poor leaders and poor sales people. The focus is on new sales because the churn as the management calls it, requires constant sales. Leadership only comes out to speak at company events and relies on managers who use intimidation and favoritism to reward loyalty.

Too Many Managers! Appreciate your Account managers. Innovate and develop the things you promise to do. Listen to your employees and dont defend poor managers.

There are newer employer reviews for Market Leader