Market Leader

www.marketleader.com

Serious Opportunities for Growth!

Manager (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsOur business is growing, our technology is improving, and the opportunities for growth and career advancement are excellent. In the year I've been with Market Leader, a full 30% of our existing workforce have been promoted either within their roles or advanced into new roles (including me!). I've never seen anything like it. Part of the reason for the opportunities is due to our business trajectory. The other part is our merger with Trulia. We now have the opportunity to make a greater impact as individuals, and as a team, working collaboratively with Trulia.

I work with smart people who care about the work and are respectful of others.

Market Leader takes very good care of us. We have lots of meaningful perks and the benefits are stellar (80% match on 401(k) + 100% employer-paid benefits for employees.) Our new office is gorgeous, too.

ConsWe recently moved to downtown Bellevue which is a farther commute for me personally. That said, everyone (who wants one) receives a free ORCA Card; so in the long run I'm saving by not driving.

Welcome to boiler room meets real estate

Sales (Former Employee) Kirkland, WA

I worked at Market Leader full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: always hiring, you can make great money if you sell. If you fit the… Cons: market leader operates with a Frat house mentality, poor sr management that is disconnected and only listens to mid managers who are poor leaders and… Advice to Senior Management: Too Many Managers! Appreciate your Account managers. Innovate and develop the things… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work and develope professionally!

Account Executive (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time for less than a year

Pros: The compensation is attractive followed by beyond fair benefits and perks. The management seems to have the actual talent and desire to aid the sales… Cons: The parking situation is less then ideal. I will be paying a $50 to park off-site and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Market Leader.

Worked for Market Leader? Contribute to the Community!