Market Strategies International

www.marketstrategies.com
  www.marketstrategies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Market Strategies International

A culture of smart, ethically-centered people

I have been working at Market Strategies International

Pros

There are a lot of really smart, committed, forward-thinking people in this organization--and, given the relatively entrepreneurial culture, it is possible to change the company by getting out in front of an initiative and pushing hard. The quality of the work being done here is truly a cut--and often several cuts--above what's going on in other parts of the industry. Finally (and this may sound weird, in these times), this is a company that really has an ethical center. There is a kind of old-world probity to the way that the company is managed and the way people treat their work.

Cons

The company is certainly in more of a growth mode than it has been historically--and growth inevitably means change. So far, those changes have been good changes, but that's something that requires constant care and feeding. The concern is that senior management continue to stay focused on the right kinds of strategic growth for the company--and communicate the growth plan (if and as it changes) to everyone throughout the organization.

Continue to work hard at listening to employees throughout the organization--not just listening to senior managers. Continue the ongoing focus on quality and ethical standards. Keep focused on long-term strategic vision, not quarterly financials (which, so far, has not been an issue...but is always a bit of a worry when you're majority-owned by a private equity company).

31 Other Employee Reviews for Market Strategies International (View Most Recent)

I love it here.

Current Employee - Interviewer in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Interviewer in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Market Strategies International part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is super nice and the job is fun, it has very flexible hours and right now is offering full time hours! I think that everyone should give it a go! You won't regret it one bit. People are very considerate and it does offer room to grow... pay raise after 90 days = 75 cents.

Cons

Pay starts out at 8 bucks an hour wish it was better compensation. I dont see this as being bad as it weeds out the baddies:)

Descent pat-time job

I have been working at Market Strategies International

Pros

fast-paced, independent, and well organized

Cons

my main issue was that it is part-time

There are newer employer reviews for Market Strategies International