Market Strategies International

www.marketstrategies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Market Strategies International

Great place to work

I worked at Market Strategies International

Pros

Headed up by some very smart people.

Cons

Got acquired by a larger market research firm

Keep the Doxus about you!

26 Other Employee Reviews for Market Strategies International (View Most Recent)

A culture of smart, ethically-centered people

I have been working at Market Strategies International

Pros

There are a lot of really smart, committed, forward-thinking people in this organization--and, given the relatively entrepreneurial culture, it is possible to change the company by getting out in front of an initiative and pushing hard. The quality of the work being done here is truly a cut--and often several cuts--above what's going on in other parts of the industry. Finally (and this may sound weird, in these times), this is a company that really has an ethical center. There is a kind of old-world probity to the way that the company is managed and the way people treat their work.

Cons

The company is certainly in more of a growth mode than it has been historically--and growth inevitably means change. So far, those changes have been good changes, but that's something that requires constant care and feeding. The concern is that senior management continue to stay focused on the right kinds of strategic growth for the company--and communicate the growth plan (if and as it changes) to everyone throughout the organization.

Continue to work hard at listening to employees throughout the organization--not just listening to senior managers. Continue the ongoing focus on quality and ethical standards. Keep focused on long-term strategic vision, not quarterly financials (which, so far, has not been an issue...but is always a bit of a worry when you're majority-owned by a private equity company).

This is not the same MSI

Former Employee - Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Market Strategies International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I liked working with MSI. My team was dedicated and really enjoyed the work. We made some long lasting relationships and did very well while we were together.

Cons

Sometimes it was stressful. Keeping clients happy was sometimes tough, but we managed to be able to keep most people happy.

Do it again!!

There are newer employer reviews for Market Strategies International

Worked for Market Strategies International? Contribute to the Community!