Market Strategies International

www.marketstrategies.com
  www.marketstrategies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Market Strategies International

Promising company; needs to pay attention to non-management

I worked at Market Strategies International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people in the Portland office but the Livonia office is highly corporate and very stuffy. Decent work life balance. Occasional training. Some managers are flexible with work at home and flex time.

Cons

No good / clear career paths. Lower than average industry pay. Very cut-throat environment; not at all collaborative. Very top heavy (upper management/vps) which leads to a great workload on analysts.

Being top heavy hurts the organization. Need to recognize people for their work and make the company a much more collaborative environment which will promote greater teamwork and more innovation. Listen to your analysts, they are in the trenches everyday and have the 'spark' to take the company further.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Market Strategies International (View Most Recent)

Expanded Insights.

Current Employee - Telephone Research Interviewer in North Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Telephone Research Interviewer in North Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Market Strategies International part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The work force at MSI actually represents a dynamic portion of a transitional society.

Cons

Market Strategies can and does possess the capability of having a dynamic work force that can further accommodate eligible employees to home-based and/or virtual offices; therefore, I believe a cost versus benefit analysis should be seriously researched.

During down times, a well-organized face-to-face meeting to communicate employee and management concerns would be a valuable asset to achieving the company's short and long term goals.

This is not the same MSI

Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Market Strategies International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I liked working with MSI. My team was dedicated and really enjoyed the work. We made some long lasting relationships and did very well while we were together.

Cons

Sometimes it was stressful. Keeping clients happy was sometimes tough, but we managed to be able to keep most people happy.

Do it again!!