Market Street Mortgage Corp.
Clearwater, FL

Complete incompent, needs to retire. Worries to much about things that don't matter to the business. DUH!

Finance Manager (Former Employee)
Clearwater, FL

ProsThere are none they no longer exist due to the incompetent senior management. Randy Johnson and Donnell Smith will surely try to bring down another company before they retire. Maybe they could get together with Doug Freeman, CEO of parent co. NetBank another complete idiot (remember "21 AGAIN"! well they hit it $0.21 that is not the $21).

ConsCompany failed due to the poor management at the parent company NetBank and Market Street. No jobs there anymore but there were great deals at the auction of the companies assets. LOL! They should have listened to Bubba Chiou. He was the smartest guy there.

Advice to Senior ManagementRETIRE!!!! Don't drag anymore good people and companies down before you do.

Overall, not a bad company to work for.

Senior Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee)
    Stockbridge, GA

I worked at Market Street Mortgage Corp.

Pros: I worked with the same group of people for 13… Cons: As a branch we were fine so long as corporate management left us alone to do our jobs. Corporate was really bad about looking… Advice to Senior Management: Stay away from bad loans. Look where it got… More

He made a profit when competitors had double digit losses. Whoever wrote the other review must have been bitter.

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Clearwater, FL

I worked at Market Street Mortgage Corp.

Pros: It was full of straight shooters. The managers I reported to… Cons: They paid extremely low compared with same job at other companies in the local area. I'm not complaining as I am… Advice to Senior Management: Since the company was folded unnecessarily by the FDIC, I guess… More
There are newer reviews on Market Street Mortgage Corp..

Worked for Market Street Mortgage Corp.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Market Street Mortgage Corp. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Market Street Mortgage Corp. CEO Randall C Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Market Street Mortgage Corp. employees.