MarketSource
www.marketsource.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Gained a great deal of skills; which I will always be able to use

Development Representative (Former Employee)
Buffalo, NY

I worked at MarketSource

ProsMarket Source is an Outsourcing Company. they are hired by large corporations to perform jobs that essentially may have just been created; and or recreated. Large organizations shell out X amount of dollars to Market Source to " gain market share". The company saves money - by NOT actually putting people on their own payroll. If you are flexible with where you live - there are always job openings.

ConsCons are not the reason not to work there - but a MUST to consider if you are Not entering the work force, or under the age of 35. As stated above - this is an OUT-SOURCING company. There is little to no job security. If you are young, and not tied down to a home mortgage, and a family, this job is a perfect fit. I resigned Last month - on my 2 year anniversary due to the following reasons.: No one at Market Source nor the company that hired Market Source that I worked for - could answer the question : WHEN THIS CONTRACT WITH MARKET SOURCE RUNS OUT DEC 31 2012, WILL IT BE RENEWED. In 2 years that I was there - that question was broached by every one of the account reps... This is in NO WAY a motivator. We all were waiting for the other shoe to drop constantly.
Additionally - word of advise - if you do go to work for them - and have a bonus check owed to you - DON'T QUIT TILL ITS IN YOUR HAND. I have been waiting nearly four weeks for a bonus check and getting no where with Payroll.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have No real clue - what some of your market directors are doing today do you?? I saw my "BOSS" maybe 3 times in two years. Other then our National seminars. Our "FRIDAY MANDATORY CONFERENCE CALLS" - yeah, not so much mandatory for the boss, in 2 years they were 9 out of 10 times cancelled.

It was okay

Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at MarketSource

Pros: I enjoy the company and the people I work with and overall was satisfied with… Cons: They pay lower salaries and higher commissions....as long as commissions are paid out, it would be… Advice to Senior Management: I would say for the management team needs to be straight up with the people… More

Amazing company to work for!

Account Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I have been working at MarketSource

Pros: Pay rate, flexibility, not having a manager breathing down your neck… Cons: Part time, not a real chance for growth in the company unless youre willing to relocate,… Advice to Senior Management: Find a way to allow the ASR's to have multiple clients to give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MarketSource.

Worked for MarketSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MarketSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MarketSource CEO Rick Haviland. All reviews posted anonymously by MarketSource employees.