MarketSource

www.marketsource.com

Education in networking, and a over all wonderful experience

District Sales Manager (Current Employee)

ProsTools and constant support to make yourself successful. A network of knowledge at your fingertips daily. If you have a strong personality and the ability to build to drive results, You will go far with MarketSource.

ConsDuring my time with MarketSource, I had little to no poor experience's. They are a growing company that is always landing new accounts and looking for driven well rounded individuals to drive results for their clients. A fantastic place for anyone looking to further their career.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know that some positions have to be filled quickly. Take more time Area Management to Program leads. I was extremely impressed with some, Others were almost laughable. What does impress me is the drive from upper management to see their programs grow and develop the right way. And that means developing and taking care of the people.

Potential but no follow through

Target Mobile Kiosk Manager (Former Employee) Wesley Chapel, NC

I worked at MarketSource full-time for more than a year

Pros: Customers were great and my commission was always really good. Cons: No communication with the companies they work with. I worked with the target mobile kiosk for over 2 years, half with radioshack, half with marketsource.… Advice to Senior Management: Hire some more people and put your floaters on salary so that someone would actually want to work as one. I wouldn't want a job… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's an OK job

Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

I worked at MarketSource full-time for less than a year

Pros: One of the best reasons to work for an outsource company is the ability to gain experience in several different industries. I think that… Cons: Though there are growth opportunities, the likeliness that you will grow within the program that you started in is highly unlikely. This is a… Advice to Senior Management: Qualify senior management. Listen to the feedback from the field. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MarketSource.

Worked for MarketSource? Contribute to the Community!